Got a burning question, comment or concern? Want to just say hi? Whatever it is, feel free to get in touch with me. You can send me a tweet, e-mail me directly at Diana@RenovatedLearning.com, or fill out the form below. I’ll do my best to get back to you soon 🙂
And be sure to check out some of the FAQs below. I might have already answered your question somewhere. Whether or not your question is in there, please feel free to get in touch with me.
How did you start your Makerspace?
- Check Our Makerspace Journey – I have a chronological journey with tons of links, videos and pics of the first year of creating our Makerspace.
What are some great books to read/videos to watch/ awesomeness to look at when planning a Makerspace?
- Check out my Makerspace Resources page – I curate all kinds of different resources that have inspired me on there.
How did you build that Epic LEGO Wall?
- I’ve got an awesome tutorial for that 🙂
What’s your definition of a Makerspace?
- “A makerspace is a place where students can gather to create, invent, tinker, explore and discover using a variety of tools and materials.”
What materials should I buy for my Makerspace?
- Ask yourself these 5 Questions first. It’s more about what your want your space to be like, what purpose it serves, and what your students want than it is about a checklist of items.
Can you Skype/Google Hangout with my students/teachers?
- I love talking to people and sharing virtually, especially when my students get to share. If you want to talk with me AND my students, times between 8:00am and 3:00pm EST work best. If you want to talk to just me, times between 3:00pm-5:30pm EST on weekdays work best. If those don’t work for you, I’m pretty flexible and I’ll do my best to find a way to work with you. However, please bear in mind I am a full-time teacher librarian and that I can’t accommodate all requests.
Can you come speak at our meeting/conference?
- I frequently travel to speak and present throughout the year and I LOVE visiting new places. Please contact me for my current rates and availability. I prefer to book at least six months in advance when possible.